From my Scrap Box: Die Cuts

Saturday, September 12, 2020

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I have been finding too many good sketch challenges lately...plus I'm trying to use up my die cuts that were in my scrap box...

I die cut them before because I didn't want to waste pretty papers...but haven't done anything with them...now it's the time!

Card #1 Butterfly Trio Thanks


Card #2


On the first 2 cards, I'm using my new favorite stamp set You Brighten My Day (CTMH).

Other supplies: CTMH Strokes of an Artist (retired), Blue Belle Loose SequinsShimmer BrushesCTMH Cricut Artbooking (banners), Smooch (Clearsnap)


Card #3


Another favorite stamp set - Every Bit of Wonderful (CTMH) - $7 is donate to Operation Smile if you purchase this stamp set. I also used Distress Stickle, Fabrico and PITT artist markers and Shimmer Brushes.


Challenges:

Card #1

1. Feeling Sketchy #246

2. Simon Says Mon: Use Your Favorite Stamp

3. Always Fun #179


Card #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS