French Dies {Fri}: Multi Circles Window Thin Cut

Friday, October 23, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I have a card to share today, using die cuts from my scrap box and CTMH Multi Circle Windows Thin Cut...I found these starburst die cuts and decided to use them all!

I layered the die cuts and also colored alternating layers with Shimmer Brush. I trimmed 2 of them shorter before layering the Flowers (Every Bit of Wonderful) with foam tape. Flowers were colored with clear and yellow Shimmer Brushes...

I adhered the Multi Circle Windows on card, arranged the floral cluster, splattered Clear Shimmer Brush, and added some Blue Belle Sequins.

Challenges:

1. Archi-Scraps October: Use Something Circular and Lots of Layers

2. Simon Says Wed: Layer It Up

3. The Sisterhood of Crafters: Lots of Layers

4. Lavinia World Challeges #38: AGoes using stamps

5. The Flower Challenge #49: Circle/Circles


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS