You're My Jam + Multi Square Windows Thin Cut Cards

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I have a couple cards using the same Multi Square Windows Thin Cut die in different ways...


Card #1


This is how it looks like, with You're My Jam stamps and Blue Belle Sequins and a sentiment stamp from a previous Craft With Heart Cardmaking Kit Subscription.

Card #2


And this is how it could look, if you trim it to the size you want! I "framed" it with decorative tapes and only used You're My Jam stamps and some Blue Belle Sequins. This card was inspired by a sketch from a challenge (listed below), but I totally missed the deadline! 

Challenges:

Card #1

AAA Birthday #19: For A Child and a DT Call

Seize the Birthday #203: 1, 2, and 3

Time Out #174: Festivals

Alphabet Challenge: P is for Party (We are 10yrs old)

Creative Moments #202: AGoes

Card #2

Stick It Down September Sketches

Creations in Pink #27: AGoes in MAINLY Pink

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS