Heat Embossed Cards

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I haven't done heat embossing for the longest time, so here are some cards using silver, gold and clear embossing powders + retired stamp sets...

Card #1 Floral Get Well




Card #2 Dress


(I entered this card in CASology #381: Memories...memories of when I used to wear dresses...not recently for sure! lol!)


Card #3 Drink


I stamped a second cup, cut the top to make a mask out of it, so I could stamp the marshmallows "inside" the cup.
For Card #2 and #3, I used some trimmed card panels from my Craft With Heart Cardmaking Kit Subscriptions...this way, I can make 2 cards out of 1 card base! 


How-to:
1. Stamp the images with Versamark ink pad and sprinkle embossing powder of choice. Tap off the excess. If you have powder in places you don't want, use a fine paintbrush to brush it off.
2. Use the Heat Tool to melt the powder ( I blow it on the image to blow off some excess powder, then I heat from the back first)
3. You can use color pigment ink pads to stamp your image and sprinkle clear embossing powder for a glossy look (Card #3).
4. You can add different colors on one image (From the CTMH Blog: Embossing with 2 Powders)

I love watching the powder melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS