Embossed Faux Embroidered Thinking of You Card

Thursday, November 11, 2021

  Hello, Kraftie Friends!


This card was made using one stamp set (Embroidered Card Front):


I placed the background stamp in my MISTI (you can purchase it through me, if you have a qualifying CTMH order) and stamped on a cardstock panel with Wild Berry ink pad. Then, I stamped it a second time with VersaMark ink pad and sprinkled the panel with glitter embossing powder from my stash. After heat setting it with a Heat Tool, I stamped the sentiment on, adhered the panel on card and added the stitching stamp on the sides.

Challenges:





1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Lilian. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a treat to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS