{Sat} Kits: CTMH Craft with Heart Cardmaking Kit Christmas Cards

Saturday, December 18, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I made these cards using an older CTMH Craft With Heart Cardmaking Kit...

Card #1


I didn't follow the suggested design for this card and created my own...I changed the orientation & the stamped sentiment and added the sequins.

Challenges:


Card #2

I followed the suggested design on this card, but I added the sequins for an extra touch.

Card #3


Same design, but you could add more sequins or Glitter or Liquid Pearl dots, Shimmer Brush the die cuts, etc...

Here's a Process Video:



Here's the Current Kit...available until Dec 31 2021. 
You get cards/envelopes + die cuts + acrylic block + mini ink pad...all you need is adhesive of your choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS