{Thu} Fancy Fold: Pinwheel Tower + 2 Bridge Fold Cards

Thursday, January 13, 2022

  Hello, Kraftie Friends!

This year, I want to try different types of Fancy-Fold Cards...so, here are 2 types to get me started...I usually make them to fit an A2 envelope (4.25" x 5.5"), but I'll have different sizes, also.

First up is a Pinwheel Tower Card:

Card #1




Then 2 Birthday Bridge Fold Cards...it's my first time making these:

Card #2


Retired CTMH stamps


The best thing...it folds flat!



Card #3


D1931 Wishing You Everything + Thin Cuts (sentiment + balloons), cake, numbers and Yay! sentiment are retired CTMH stamps.



And if you're patient...I'll eventually have videos showing how I made these cards...

Challenges:

Card #1 

1. Cookie Challenge #164:

2. SOS #461: Something Beginning with Letter S (Snow/Scarf) 

3. ABC Christmas: A & B are for? (A is for Anything Christmas)

4. The Sisterhood of Crafter: The Color Blue

5. Crafty Girls Corner #227: Snow Much Fun

Card #2

1. Double D Party Balloons Challenge

2. Simon Says Mon: Transport It

3. Seize the Birthday #229: AGoes or Blue & Gray



Card #3

1. Festive Friday #FF0100 (Numbers/Cake/Fancy Fold)


2. C.R.A.F.T Challenge #623: New (new fun-fold/stamps)
3. The Male Room #158: For a Teenager (11 is almost a teen, right?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS