Birdie Card for Sketch Challenge + Process Video for Hello #Baby 12" x 12" Scrapbook Page

Friday, July 10, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I have a simple card for a team and sketch challenge...


I used CTMH D1920 You Make Me Happy stamp set. Initially, I was going to color the bird image, but my markers were too dark, so I decided to leave it as is...the kid that receives this card could color it for fun!

If you purchase the stamp set, CTMH will donate $7 to Operation Smile, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children around the world.



Challenges:



***************


I made this scrapbook page last week, and today I have the Process Video up on YouTube:


Hope you enjoy it! And please, like and subscribe! Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS