For my Beautiful Friend Cards

Friday, July 31, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Since we were not able to visit family this year, I decided to make some cards for my kids' cousin...she is 8 years-old. My kids will also make her some cards, then we'll mail them all together.

I used one stamp set (CTMH July Stamp of the Month - For My Beautiful Friend) and kept it mostly black & white or uncolored, so she can color them and give them to her friends...

Card #1 Thankful


Flowers were stamped and outlined with Glitz Sea Sparkle markers.


Card #2 Just for You


Card #3 Miss You


Card #4 Sending my Love


Card #5 Happiness


**************

And a card using a sentiment from the same stamp set + left over Mix-In Paper bits + Summer Vibes Picture My Life Cards

Card #6



Challenges:

Card #1


Card #2

Card #3

Card #4

Card #5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS