Heat Embossed Cards using Embossing Folders

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I saw this challenge at Just Us Girls and thought I would try out my newest CTMH Botanical Embossing Folder and my old Glitter embossing powder.

I made 3 cards with different techniques...

Card #1 


I embossed a panel and tapped VersaMark on gently. Then, I sprinkled and heat embossed it with Glitter Embossing Powder.

For the next 2 cards, I "inked" the embossing folder with VersaMark...one side first then, the other. One will have ink on the de-bossed background areas (Card #2) and the other will have ink on the de-bossed floral details (Card #3)...

Card #2



Card #3


Other Supplies: CTMH Slimline SentimentsWild Berry stamp padfoam tape.

Challenges:

Card #1 

1. Just Us Girls #605: Trend Week - Heat Embossed Embossing Folders


2. A Place to Start Oct #10 - Purely Handmade

3. Word Art Wed #513-#514: AGoes

Card #2

1. The Sisterhood of Crafters: Happy Birthday

2. Watercooler Wed Challenge #326: Helen's Challenge - All About Occasions

3. Let's Squash It! #13: Double Emboss


Card #3

1. The House that Stamps Built Theme Challenge #0621: Think Pink (in honor of Breast Cancer)

2. Cupcake Inspirations #529: AGoes



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS